- 20 x 32 ft open air wooden-floored studio in lush tropical garden.
- the yoga studio is open for you own practice.
- we have mats, blocks and belts.
- private instruction can be scheduled.
- $10 for guests & $15 for visitors
- Winter schedule, Daly classes 9:30 to 10:30
- Summer schedule Mon. Wed. Fri. 9:30 to 10:30
AM Classes are led by Fannett Johnson who has over 15 years of instruction experience, teaching for over four years in New York, where she was concurrently undergoing further Yoga studies. Prior to working at Negril Yoga Centre Rooms & Cottages Fannett led Yoga classes at Swept Away Resort and the Rock House where she continues to work.
- Evening classes with Nicole at 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
PM classes led by Nicole, who has been practicing yoga for almost 20 years now. The search for comfort during a grief and a difficult life experience led me to open myself to meditation and my first yoga class in 1994. The expansion of body awareness brought up a deeper seeking for answers to spiritual questions. Every day yoga practice and meditation is helping me to find upliftment, positivity and harmony within as well as in relationships with others. Yoga and meditation also are very helpful for me to balance my central being while facing life challenges. With the years of yoga practice I felt the wish to share my love for yoga with all its positive benefits for the body, the mind and the soul.